31 October, 2012

Wizards Of Waverly Place ()

Synopsis:
Wizards of Waverly Place is an Emmy Award-winning live-action Disney Channel Original Series which premiered on October 12, 2007 on Disney Channel.The series was created by Todd J. Greenwald, and stars Selena Gomez, David Henrie and Jake T. Austin, as three siblings with magical abilities.The series has been picked up for a third season; it began filming in July 2009 in High Definition.
Tired of being treated young, Alex wants to go to an R rated movie with Justin's friends and accidentally transports herself into the movie. Meanwhile, Theresa treats Max like he's a youngster because she thinks Alex and Justin are growing up too fast.
Spells: Satisfy my empty belly, make me a peanut butter and jelly - the ability to transform some one into a peanut butter and jelly sandwich
Although I like such tasty snacks, I'd rather have my brother Max - the ability to transform Max when turned into a sandwich back into a human
I'm old enough to hang with actress/model/spokeswoman Ruby Donahue, so get me into Night of the Halloween Sorority Party Disaster 2 - the ability to teleport into the movie Night of the Halloween Sorority Party Disaster 2
We've had enough of all this fear, so hurry up and get us out of here - the ability to teleport to the basement of the movie Night of the Halloween Sorority Party Disaster 2
I'm scared of what might happen next, so take us to the mondoplex - the ability to teleport to the Mondoplex
Guest Stars: Tiffany Thornton as Susan, Malese Jow as Ruby Donahue

Watch

No comments:

Post a Comment